Clone this wiki locally
This documentation is all about version 2 of HockeyKit.
Issue tracking is being done in a LightHouse project, issues reported on GitHub will be closed as soon as they are assigned to a ticket in the LightHouse project: https://buzzworks.lighthouseapp.com/projects/70807-hockeykit/
Easily distribute applications, including updates with maximum ease of use for end-user and great flexibility for developers. Currently supported platforms are iOS and Android.
- Features: Feature overview
- Components: What is the use of the server and and the client
- Development: Branching concept and other development relevant topics
- Release Notes: Release notes
- Server: Setup and installation instructions
- iOS Client: How to include the client into your own projects
- Build Automatization: Easy automated distribution of your applications to the server
- iOS Client API: All the properties of the client
- Server File formats: Description of the different server specific file formats