Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
If you are experiencing refresh errors with compatibility packs, please remove
url_comppack from the config file and use ref00d or 0syscall6.
- Compatibility packs are disabled by default. (see readme for using compatibility packs)
- Remove legacy patch installation method. (see readme for Antiblacklist/whitelist users)
- Support PSP Neogeo games. (credits: Yoti)
Make sure to install NoPsmDrm and PSM runtime before playing PSM games. (follow this simple 30s video to install PSM runtime)
If you are still experiencing HTTP errors while refreshing, first try removing Henkaku DNS.
- PSM games can now be installed automatically without rebuilding database. (credits: SilicaAndPina)
- PSM runtime can be installed directly in PKGJ without Henkaku DNS.
- Cover images for games. (credits: dragonflylee)
- Exit from gameview with the cancel button. (credits: dragonflylee)
- Compat packs default URL changed and always enabled.
- Enhanced HTTP error messages.
- Fix PSM Unity extraction path.
- Fix all TLS errors with default URLs.
- Compat pack lists are no longer downloaded if either reF00D or 0syscall6 are installed. This prevents a TLS 1.2 error for users of reF00D or 0syscall6 on firmware <=3.65 without ITLS-enso.
- Support Korean font.
- Stop input processing when IME dialog (search dialog) is active.
- Show all menu items when search is active.
- Install PSP DLC to configured partition.
- Added NoNpDrm check on boot. If NoNpDrm plugin is not properly loaded, user will be notified, which should limit user caused issues.
- Reworked diagnostics to properly detect reF00D plugin and added support for 0syscall6.
- Refined HTTPS related error message to inform user to use iTLS-Enso to fix HTTPS related issues.
- Removed (offline) proxy gate in default comppack_url in favor of iTLS-Enso.
- Fixed 'compitibility' typos.
- pkgj now uses LiveArea's downloader
- Added support for theme installation
- Added support for demo installation
Special thanks to the FAPS TEAM, and especially: @dots_tb, @CelesteBlue123, @SilicaDevs, @possvkey, and the NPS Team
- pkgj will not check for game presence anymore when installing DLCs. This is useful for people who want to install DLCs for physical games.
- Changed diagnostics messages to take into account reF00D presence