What is Alchemy?
Alchemy is a Gatsby starter with PostCSS powers, you get the power of Gatsby and the power of PostCSS.
This starter is intended to get you up and running with your first Gatsby site.
Alchemy was designed to provide easy and quick customization, this starter is not a theme, is a boilerplate.
Use this boilerplate to design your own site from 0.
- Uses PostCSS
- Includes PostCSS plugins out of the box
- Uses Lost Grid as the grid system
- Easy to customize
- Neat folder structure
- components - your react components
- pages/articles - the articles for your blog
- pages/pages - the pages for your site
- pages/index.jsx - the index of your site
- pages/_template.jsx - the main template of your site
- styles/base - your base styles
- styles/components - the styles for your components
- styles/main.css - your main stylesheet
- config.toml - configuration file
May leave as it is
- utils - utilities such as typography.js
- wrappers - wrappers for Gatsby, such as html, md, and so on.
- styles/markdown-styles.css - the styles used for your code blocks (highlight.js)
- gatsby-node.js - webpack configuration overrides
- html.jsx - the main html tree
gatsby new my-site https://github.com/bntzio/gatsby-starter-alchemy
npm run develop
Copyright (c) 2017 Enrique Benitez (bntz.io)
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.