This is a set of scripts that figures out what's playing on a number of internet and wireless radio stations and scrobbles that information to some last.fm accounts. There is another repository here that holds a website which allows users to see the station details and scrobble along with the them. The site should be up and running here.
This requires a few environment variables:
- SA_STATION_CRYPTO_KEY: A random string used to encrypt the sessions of the radio station last.fm accounts
- SA_USER_CRYPTO_KEY: A random string used to encrypt the sessions of the radio station last.fm accounts
- SA_MONGO_URI: The URI of the MongoDB database that contains the user and station data
- SA_LASTFM_API_KEY: The Last.fm API key used for scrobbling
- SA_LASTFM_SECRET: The Last.fm API secret used for scrobbling
- SA_SHOULD_SCROBBLE: "true" if the script should actually post scrobbles, anything else if not