Azure For Developers Workshop
The Azure cloud is huge (so that’s why they call it the cloud!) and the vast service catalog may appear daunting at first. It doesn’t have to be!
- Learn the browser-based UI of the Azure Portal
- Continue the journey with the built-in, ready-to-run Azure Cloud Shell
- Explore various ways to deploy web apps written in any language, on any platform, from virtual machines and containers to serverless technologies
- Add intelligence to your apps using Microsoft Cognitive Services
- Protect your apps by applying Azure’s built-in security features
- Diagnose problems and apply automated machine learning analysis with Application Insights
- Connect your apps with messaging services, load files into cloud storage and discover managed databases for SQL and NoSQL scenarios
- Tie everything together in a continuous delivery pipeline with Azure DevOps projects
Let's start by learning the Azure basics!
Serverless today is all the rage! In this section we'll create our first serverless workflow using Azure Functions.
5 - Azure DevOps
Sit back and relax while we demonstrate how to create a CI/CD pipeline using Azure DevOps.
Let's add some AI to our app! In this section we will add Sentiment Analysis to the reviews for our Hotels 360 app. For this, we will be leveraging the Text Analytics API hosted by Cognitive Services
In this section we will learn how to leverage the security tools available in Azure.
We'll start by learning more about Azure Security Center and how to leverage its recommendations to add extra layers of security to our app service.