This project aims at providing a complete set of tools for programmers for writing and maintaining unit tests.
- Runs on Windows and MacOSX
- Completely documented and with lots of examples
- Includes more than ten test assertions coming in three versions
- Allows for the arbitrary grouping of test cases
- Easily expandable and adaptable
- Support for executing test suites from the command line
Planned features (open for collaboration):
- Threadsafe test assertions
- Igor Pro help file documentation
Igor Pro version 6.2.0 or later
- Install Igor
- Start Igor, this will create a folder called WaveMetrics in Documents
- Extract the zip file into the a folder, e. g.
thomas/unitTestingFrameworksomewhere on your disc
- Create a link from
Documents\WaveMetrics\Igor Pro 6 User Files\User Procedures
- Have a look at the manual or the example experiments
Building the documentation
The build process is fully automated using docker containers. You will need
Currently the automated build process only works on Linux.
make from the documentation root directory
cd docu make
This will create a docker container with all the required dependencies and output the manual as pdf to
docu/manual.pdf and html to the
The documentation is built using doxygen, a home-built awk script, breathe and sphinx.