- Getting Help
- Reporting Problems
- Hot Topics
- Getting Started
- Running in App Center Test
- Testing on Physical Devices
- Testing on iOS Simulators
- Best Practice: Use bundler
- Best Practice: Never install gems with sudo!
- Ruby on MacOS
- Updating Calabash
- Updating run-loop
Clone this wiki locally
|Stack Overflow||Ask questions and get answers on Stack Overflow.|
|Calabash iOS GitHub Issues||Request features and report bugs on GitHub.|
|Gitter #calabash0x||Discuss Calabash topics with other Calabash users.|
When asking questions and creating bug reports, please include the following information, logs, the calabash command you are trying to execute, and what you are trying to accomplish.
# xcode installation location $ xcode-select --print-path # xcode version $ xcodebuild -version # calabash version $ calabash-ios version # start your app manually in the simulator or from Xcode $ curl http://localhost:37265/version
Issues that use Markdown formatting will be answered faster. GitHub Markdown.
These GitHub issues are examples of good bug reports. If you file a good bug report, you'll get help faster. Often, the process of creating a bug report will reveal the solution.
- Touch gesture timeouts on Xcode 6.1 Simulators #566
- uia_type_string should properly escape the 'backslash' character #284
- uia('uia.alert().defaultButton().tap()') command fails with an error on 8.0 simulator #558
If at all possible, try to provide an example project to reproduce. If you cannot share your project, make a fork of one the following repositories and try to reproduce.
|calabash/calabash-ios-example||A clean project; no calabash target.|
|jmoody/calabash-ios-example||The Calabash iOS Example with a calabash target.|
|calabash/x-platform-example||An Android/iOS cross platform example.|
If your app is crashing, please attach a crash report.