- Easier to write things down then trying to remember what you forgot.
- Working on web development projects is changing rapidly and constantly.
- Resources are available everywhere but some are outdated and only some help with solving your problem.
- Easier to review notes on how you solved it last time than googling and going through all the articles again.
- Too much Googling can lead to a waste of time.
- Track your development
- Notes are written in Markdown
- Using IA Writer and Microsoft Visual Studio Code to edit the docs.
- Site generated with MkDocs
- Deciding factor was the ability to push docs to gh-pages on Github.
- Essentially free hosting for my document notebook.
- Notes for setting up notebook in notebook.
- Updated notes about WordPress CLI
- 24 April 2018 - Added API section. PHP, Python, Node.js frameworks related creating APIs. * Added notes about pipenv