Catherine Devlin catherinedevlin
- ipython-sql 141 %%sql magic for IPython, hopefully evolving into full SQL client
- ddl-generator 85 Guesses table DDL based on data
- opensourceshakespeare 30 Forsooth, a dataset! opensourceshakespeare.org data in PostgreSQL form.
- ipython_doctester 21 Helps you make tutorials with IPython Notebook, using doctests for student feeback.
- mpwfw_exercises 7 IPython Notebooks with code exercises for the Midwest Python Workshop for women and their friends
Repositories contributed to
- 18F/afsbirez 5 The SBIR-EZ project, whose goal is to simplify the process of participating in the Small Business Innovation Research Program
- 18F/openFEC 50 An experiment in taking data from the Federal Election Commission and harmonizing/cleaning it up to make it easier for external developers to use and analyze.
- 18F/rdbms-subsetter 233 Generates a subset of a relational database that respects foreign key constraints
- meyot/meyot.github.io 0
- swcarpentry/training-course 8 Blog/website for the instructor training course
Contributions in the last year 738 total Apr 25, 2014 – Apr 25, 2015
Longest streak 8 days September 26 – October 3
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 2 commits to dayton-collaboratory/crowdfunding937 Apr 22
- Pushed 5 commits to 18F/afsbirez Apr 20
4 Pull Requests
- Open #118 Store `Proposal.data` as JSON, no more need for manual deserialization
- Closed #117 Store `Proposal.data` as JSON, no more need for manual deserialization
- Merged #115 Added code to convert free-text entry to quantites and to validate
- Merged #114 Eliminate obsolete Workflow and Question models