Takes an input file with domains or IPs on each line and passes them to the VT API then writes the following items to a CSV. IPs that are put through this scanner is effectively doing a HTTP/HTTPS check to see if a direct IP connection is malicious.
- Most recent scan date/time
- Sanitized domain
- Count of non-clean detections
- Total AV scans
- Link to scan results
Exe version of the script has been modified for CLI usage. It will still write the same information as the script to a CSV file which is written to the directory where the script is run from.
- Prompts for API key
- Status of key (public/private)
- Filepath to a file
- Python 3.x+
- VirusTotal API key
- requests library
pip install requests
- Scan list of domains from an investigation
- PiHole domain nightly scans
- DNS log domain scans
- Periodic network traffic scans
Feature requests and bug reports
Please submit feature requests and bug reports through the issues page for this project.