Leaves - Productivity tool for frontend engineers
The full documentation is available at:
Leaves is a tool running on NodeJS to increase frontend development productivity. It is extremely simple to use, requires only NodeJS, and contains all the features commonly needed for frontend development.
- HTML templating via Jade (default) or EJS
- CSS templating via Stylus (default) or less
- CoffeeScript compilation
- Project watch and livereload
- Scripts and stylesheets globbing with
- Compile error displayed in browser
- Single command deploy to Heroku, GitHub pages and FTP servers
- Misc: lorem-ipsum generator, easy CDN usage,
leavesshell completion, project single command upgrade, dev mode
To install Leaves, just run
$ npm install -g leaves $ leaves setup
Start a new project
To create a new project with the default
stylus stack, run the following.
$ leaves new project $ cd project $ leaves
For more features, read the docs.
Contributions are very welcome.
For bug fixes
- Create your branch
- Fix the bug
- Send a pull request
For new features, or important changes, please open an issue first.
Leaves is released under MIT license. See LICENSE for more info.