Clone this wiki locally
There are two options for getting a binary distribution.
ClojureCLR is available from NuGet.org at http://www.nuget.org/packages/Clojure/.
From the NuGet console:
PM> Install-Package Clojure
This distribution contains all the necessary DLLs ILMerge'd into a single, signed DLL. Release versions for .NET 3.5 and 4.0 are included. Also, the
tools subdirectory contains Clojure.Main.exe (REPL) and Clojure.Compile.exe (command-line compilation). You will have to move those EXEs in with the corresponding DLLs to run them.
To get a REPL running quickly, download a binary distribution from https://sourceforge.net/projects/clojureclr/files/.
Binary distributions are labeled:
- RELEASE corresponds to a Clojure release such as 1.2.0 or to an interim build such as 1.3.0-alpha2.
- TYPE is Debug or Release
- DOTNETVERSION is 3.5 or 4.0.
- Download the zip file of your choice.
- (For some versions of Windows) Clear the ‘downloaded from the internet flag’ by right-clicking the zip file in the File Explorer and selecting the Unblock box.
- Got to the directory you unzipped into, and start a REPL by running Clojure.Main.exe.