Current version: 3.0.1
- Windows (for version 1.3.2 and >=1.4.2)
You can use the API in conjunction with:
- The proper browser framework from a Node.js
requiredirective hosted on npm
- A server-based Node.js application by including a compatible WebSocket and XMLHttpRequest library
If used from a browser, the browser must support WebSockets. For more information, see WebSocket Browser Support.
As a good starting point, install your choice of pay display app on the Clover device:
- Cloud Pay Display app for cloud-based interactions between your POS system and the Clover device
- Secure Network Pay Display app for wireless local network-based interactions between your POS system and the Clover device
Example applications can be found on GitHub.
- Online Docs
- Release Notes
- Secure Network Pay Display
- Tutorial for the Browser SDK
- API Class Documentation
- Clover Developer Community
Copyright © 2017 Clover Network, Inc. All rights reserved.