- This package is a collection of custom AT Widgets and Fields:
- Quick Upload Widget based on collective.quickupload
- Management Plan Widget/Field
- It also provides some custom jQuery plugins:
EEAFormsGroup -- group AT Widgets within an accordion in edit form
- EEAFormsWizard -- make schemata tabs a wizard like form with back and
EEAFormsQuickUpload -- collective.quickupload jQuery plugin to be used with QuickUpload Widget.
This add-on doesn't do anything by itself. It needs to be integrated by a developer within your own products. For reference you can check the eea.daviz package.
Update your buildout.cfg file:
- Add eea.forms to the list of eggs to install
- Tell the plone.recipe.zope2instance recipe to install a ZCML slug
[instance] ... eggs = ... eea.forms zcml = ... eea.forms
Re-run buildout, e.g. with:
You can skip the ZCML slug if you are going to explicitly include the package from another package's configure.zcml file.
- Install eea.forms within Site Setup > Add-ons
- EEA Forms has the following dependencies:
- Plone 4+
The Initial Owner of the Original Code is European Environment Agency (EEA). All Rights Reserved.
The eea.forms (the Original Code) is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
More details under docs/License.txt
EEA - European Environment Agency (EU)