EEA Google Charts
Create and configure charts and dashboards on an intuitive visualization editor.
- You can easily make visualizations like:
- Intuitive visualization editor to create interactive charts.
- Large amount of visualizations available: Area, Bar, Bubble, Candlestick, Column, Combo Chart, Gauge, Geo Intensity Maps, Line, Pie, Radar, Scatter, Stepped Area, Table, Tree Map, Motion Charts
- Dashboard. Group charts into one or more dashboards.
- Add filters to charts or dashboards.
- Share any chart. Embeddable visualization in any webpage.
- Customizable chart options and colors
- Data table manipulation via drag and drop, preparing table for chart
- Pivot table (Transpose), transform row values into columns and viceversa
The Initial Owner of the Original Code is European Environment Agency (EEA). All Rights Reserved.
The EEA Google Charts (the Original Code) is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
More details under docs/License.txt
EEA - European Environment Agency (EU)