Modal citizen of React Native.
Modalfy promise has always been to allow you to do 3 things:
- Write your modals once, call them from anywhere in your app.
- Display several modals at once, stack as many as you like.
- Complete control over animations & transitions between each modal in the stack.
We only provide the logic and how to manage your modals: you pass the modal components and have complete control over how they look.
The doc is accessible at https://colorfy-software.gitbook.io/react-native-modalfy.
- The best way to learn is to follow the guides. They will help you to get up and running in no time.
- The API reference lists all public APIs.
🎥 Show me!
Maybe better than our long paragraphs, here's a quick sneak peek of what you could achieve with Modalfy in a few lines of code:
🤝 Code of Conduct
This library has adopted a Code of Conduct that we expect project participants to adhere to. Please read the full text so that you can understand what actions will and will not be tolerated.
React Native Modalfy is licensed under the MIT License.