- Keymapper - An Arduino-based hardware QWERTY keyboard layout remapper.
- Last updated: 26 November 2013
What you can do with it?
- You can design your own keyboard layout with real hardware support
- You can cheat your friend with it or do some other evil things :P
- Just think about it!
How to use this?
- Arduino Leonardo with Circuits@Home USB Host Shield 2.0
- Teensy 2.0 with Circuits@Home USB Host Shield for Arduino Pro Mini
Stack the USB Host Shield on top of Arduino Leonardo, for Teensy, soldering work is required, you may refer to this page
Import USB Host Shield 2.0 library to Arduino IDE
Connect the stack to your computer and upload the sketch
Plug your USB keyboard to the USB Host shield
Done! Happy keyboard hacking :)
##Keyboard layout switching
- QWERTY is the default layout
- To change layout, press:
- CTRL+SHIFT+0: QWERTY (Default)
- CTRL+SHIFT+1: Tarmak1
- CTRL+SHIFT+2: Tarmak2
- CTRL+SHIFT+3: Tarmak3
- CTRL+SHIFT+4: Tarmak4
- CTRL+SHIFT+5: Colemak
- CTRL+SHIFT+6: Dvorak
- CTRL+SHIFT+7: Workman
Thanks to original author: darkytoothpaste