Describing the datasets-br directives and using this project as point of generic discussions.
- To post qualified datasets in the Datahub.io;
- To unify, by curatory process, a set of Wikidata fragments if items, or commom instances of an item;
- To unify terminology to express CSV colunm names, table and column semantics (SchemaOrg conventions when possible)
- Digital preservation (CSV files and data dumps from original soruces) of the curated datasets;
- Monitoring/auditing Wikidata and OpenStreetMap changes, in the context of the curated datasets.
Use as an ecosystem of datasets
Operating with pure SQL or SQL-unifier will be easy to merge with other datasets... With PopstgreSQL you can offer datasets in an standard API with PostgreREST (or its descendents pREST and PostGraphile), or plug-and-play with SchemaOrg standards, FrictionlessData standards (and tools), etc.
Conventions for data provenance and prepare.