👀 Drishti - PHR (OpenMRS OWA)
Drishti is a conceptual extension of the open mHealth model to behaviour intervention technology adopting the sense-plan-act paradigm from robotics.
- Drishti-sense is open mhealth shimmer that interfaces with various mobile frameworks and provides a uniform API.
- Drishti-plan is a python flask API that provides a (FHIR) careplan based on aggregate data using AI.
- Drishti-act is a SMART-ON-FHIR application in Vue.js that can deliver the careplan to the mobile device as alerts and messages
- Drishti-cog is the central hub and repository, integrating various services using FHIR as the interface standard.
- Drishti-EMR (openmrs-module-drishti) is an OpenMRS module that provide the user interface for clinicians.
- Drishti-PHR (openmrs-owa-drishti) is an OpenMRS OWA that provide the user interface for patients, including authorizing access to their cloud services.
Work in progress. Not ready for use.
Compiles and hot-reloads for development
yarn run serve
Compiles and minifies for production
yarn run build
Deploy to Openmrs Server
yarn run deploy
Lints and fixes files
yarn run lint
Run your unit tests
yarn run test:unit