- This is a clean, fast, modern and free Perlin Simplex noise function.
- If we change float to double it could be even faster but there is no double type in Blueprint
- All Public Functions are BlueprintCallable so they can be used in every blueprint
From DevDad and Dedicated to you and Unreal Community. Code is now under MIT License, Use it free for what ever you want. I only request that you mention me in the credits for your game in the way that feels most appropriate to you.
- SimplexNoise 1D,2D,3D & 4D
- Scaled Version SimplexNoise 1D,2D,3D & 4D
- InRange version SimplexNoise 1D,2D,3D & 4D
- SimplexNoise Function retruns float value between 0 - 1
- SimplexNoise Scaled retruns float value between 0 - scale factor
- SimplexNoise In Range returns float value between minRange - maxRange
This algorithm was originally designed by Ken Perlin, but my code has been adapted and extended from the implementation written by Stefan Gustavson (firstname.lastname@example.org) and modified to fit to Unreal Engine 4