Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- Update TheGamesDB scraper to use version two of their API.
- Older versions can no longer download game information with version one of their API disabled.
- This version will refresh your ROM collection and game information when it first starts.
- Add a "Super" image size.
- Bug fixes
- Update location of Qt5 quazip headers to ease deployment on distributions
- Added help text rather than empty view if no ROMs
- Added full console command to log
- Added right-click menu for ROMs
- Keyboard navigation for views (arrow keys and enter)
- Selected ROM is preserved when closing dialogs
- Added full-screen mode
- Dark theme and text resizing for list view
- Dark/light background options for grid view
- Auto-adjust option for grid view columns
- Code refactoring
- Various bug fixes (see commit log)
This version will refresh your ROM database when it first starts.
- Restore save functionality and add support for new cli parameters
- Add support for controller options
- French translation
- Add ability to delete TheGamesDB information
- Bug fixes
- Add support for multiple ROM directories
- Add support for launching 64DD ROMs
- Temporarily disable save and controller options until they are supported by new core
- Added zip support with libquazip
- Moved ROM collection cache to sqlite database
- Added TheGamesDB.net scrapper
- Added new layouts: grid and list views
- Added log viewer