Clone this wiki locally
The Open Movement project is a collection of hardware and software developed under open source terms with a variety of uses in mind, including: health research, digital interaction, instrumentation, gaming and music. With a global community of users including industry, universities and major health research organizations, Open Movement has fast being positioned as the de-facto standard for open source movement science.
All artefacts in this project including code, designs, software and analysis scripts tagged under the Open Movement umbrella are all completely free to use un-encumbered under the BSD 2-clause license and the Creative Commons 3.0 By Attribution License. We firmly believe strong science comes through openness and sharing. Please feel free to use, distribute and share whatever you com across on these pages. If you wish to get more involved with the project we are always welcome to contributors too and you should email info at openmovement dot co dot uk.
Quick Wiki Links
- AX3 Physical Activity Monitor and the OMGUI Configuration and Analysis Tool
- AX9 logging IMU with Bluetooth capability (accelerometer, gyro and magnetometer)
- WAX3 wireless (802.15.4) streaming accelerometer
- WAX9 Bluetooth compatible wireless streaming IMU (accelerometer, gyro, magnetometer)
- WeighAX GSM (using SMS) bathroom scales
- BuildAX wireless building environment monitoring infrastructure (sensors and router)
- Open Movement open source devices, including the AX3, WAX9 and [BuildAX] (https://github.com/digitalinteraction/openmovement/wiki/BuildAX), are available from Open Movement Distributors.
Open Movement YouTube Channel - Lots of getting started videos and tutorials.