Update: Builds updated with 1ae7d4b to work around potential game crashes when the state cache is enabled, see #1266. The root cause is currently unknown and might be a driver bug.
Bug fixes and Improvements
- Fixed a bug potentially causing crashes during display mode changes or when closing a game.
- Fixed an issue that would cause CPU-limited performance to degrade over time, especially in workloads involving Deferred Contexts.
- American Truck Simulator / Euro Truck Simulator 2: Fixed rendering issues (#1250)
- Final Fantasy XIV: Fixed radial blur not working due to a division-by-zero workaround.
- Warcraft III Reforged: Implemented missing DXGI features to allow the game to run (#1252)