Practice does make perfect: an alternative way to learn Swift. P.S. Migrating the project to Swift 3.0. WIP!!
I am new to iOS development and I started learning Swift more than a year ago.
This is my list of iOS projects following tutorials, books and code examples that I have found around the web.
Hope this material will be useful to other people and will help you to get a better understanding about Swift.
I try to keep this list updated. Adding new projects every day. Still learning :)
- Basic autolayout - Another example
- Multiple Controls
- Slow Worker: Showing how a slow process can slow down the UI
- State Lab
- TakePic: Taking pictures/videos with iOS
- MapKit: A small introduction
- MapKit: Finding the user location
- Where I am?: How to use CoreLocation and MapKit
- Springing View
- Quartz Fun: How to use Quartz
- SpriteKit: Animated Bear
- SpriteKit: Drag and Drop Sprites
- Ball: Moving a marble using the gyroscope
- Motion Monitor: Monitoring the accelerator and the gyroscope
- Motion Monitor(2): Monitoring the accelerator and the gyroscope. Different way to code this feature.
- Shake & Break: How to intercept the shake movement
- Check Please: Advanced Gesture recognizer
- Gesture Recognizer: Example about how to recognize simple gestures
- Pinch Me: How to pinch a photo
- Swipes: How to swipe with iOS
- TapTaps: Intercept the tap event
- Touch Explorer: A list of touch examples
- TinyPix: How to save and retrieve information with iCloud
- Locale: Simple locazation example
- Bridge Control: How to use General Settings with your app
- CollectionView examples
- UI Effects: List of UI effects
- NavigationController examples
- TableView examples
- Pickers examples
- SplitView examples
- ViewSwitcher: Simple example about how to switch between views
- Advanced Operators
- Try / Catch
- Developing iOS apps with Swift