FL-Essentials (FLE) is a FLTK based software system which provides extreme easiness in building (responsive) GUI applications. It consists of C++ class library and gives thread-safe image processing support for OpenCV. It also provides OpenGL based 3D classes to create computer graphics applications with fully featured GUI.
FLE Library is implemented in C++ (but provides both a C and a
C++ish interface). The directory structure is:
- /examples (Examples to illustrate possible use cases for FLE)
- /include/FLE (Public header C and C++ header files)
- /include/FLE/Math (Classes for 3D math and OpenGL programming)
- /lib (Prebuild static libraries for VS2017)
- /src (Source code)
- /extras (useful material to create an application)
Take a look into the
INSTALL file. The build system is CMake, if you already used CMake before there is a good chance you know what to do.
Video tutorial that explains the build procedure using CMake (three libraries OpenCV, FLTK, and FLE are compiled in this video):
- FLTK >= 1.4.x
- OpenCV >= 2.x.x
Written by Dr. Furqan Ullah.
Report bugs to email@example.com.
Copyright (c) 2017-2019 Dr. Furqan Ullah.
Source code at: https://github.com/drfurqan/FL-Essentials.