What Elenco is:
- A Chrome-extension (Download it here).
- Lists, in Italian.
- A task helper, using standard to-do lists.
- Syncs all Chrome browsers your google account is logged into.
- All open-sourced and open to feedback/feature requests.
What Elenco isn’t:
- A new way to remind yourself to brush your teeth. Maybe.
- Nothing really, possibilities are endless.
How To Contribute (Make sure you have Jekyll, Ruby and Sass installed before running it on your local machine):
- Fork it ( http://github.com/drocarmo/elenco/fork )
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -a -m 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request