Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
Currently, a Filter can be defined at Job level (as skip filter) or per Mapping Input at a Mapping. Each filter expression at a certain Attribute Path can be of a certain type, e.g., a regular expression or numeric filter.
Filter Expression Types
Currently, 4 filter expression types are available (i.e. the method how the filter expression (string) should be interpreted at processing time).
A Numeric must consist of a quantifier and a number. Following quantifiers are possible:
- < smaller than: the value x must be smaller than the value y, e.g. "< 5"
- > greater than: the value x must be greater than the value y, e.g. "> 1"
- == equals: the value x must be equal to the value y, e.g. "== 3"
- <= smaller than or equals: the value x must be smaller than or equals to the value y, e.g. "<= 2"
- >= greater than or equals: the value x must be greater than or equals to the value y, e.g. ">= 0"
The value must exactly match the filter expression.
The value cannot match the filter expression at all.