Path Planning For Disc Robot with Soft Subdivision Search and Voronoi Heuristic
Melissa Lopez & Eshan Saran
Final Project for Robotics course at NYU, Spring 2017 by Professor Chee Yap, Last Updated: Monday, May 15
TO RUN THIS PROGRAM
- Navigate to robot-path-planning-mater in MATLAB
- Type "GUI" into the Command Window in MATLAB
- The interface will appear.
- To interact with the interface, the program will take a text file in the form "envX.txt", where X is a number 0-5, for which we have provided sample environment files.
- After selecting an environment, you can select "Show Environment."
- After the environment is displayed, you can run HW4 SSS or Voronoi SSS.
- Select "Show Path" once an algorithm has finished to see a final result.
Once an environment has been selected, the user may show the environment, show the subdivisions made by the SSS algorithms, then display the path taken by the robot.