Electrode Native is a mobile platform that streamlines the integration of React Native components into existing mobile applications. With minimal changes required to the application code base and infrastructure, Electrode Native makes it simpler to leverage React Native potential in any mobile application.
- Node.js >= 12
- npm >= 5.6.0
- Android Studio (for Android apps)
- Xcode >= 10 (for iOS apps)
- CocoaPods (if using a version of React Native >= 0.60)
npm install -g electrode-native
- An Overview of Electrode Native
This should be read first, as an introduction to learn about what is Electrode Native or what is a MiniApp. This section also contains some documentation regarding the Electrode Native workflow, native dependencies management or JS/Native communication.
- A Platform Reference section
- A CLI command reference section
We embrace contributions, be it documentation, issue reporting, or contributing code.
Please read our CONTRIBUTING guide for more details on how to contribute.
- Check out our Announcement Blog Post.
- Have a look at the TechCrunch article.
- See What is Electrode Native for more details on Electrode Native.
- Read Electrode Native Case Study to learn about key facts.
Copyright 2017 WalmartLabs
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.
Support and Acknowledgment
We'd like to thank our employer, WalmartLabs because we can work on the development of Electrode Native platform as Open Sourced Software for the needs of our internal teams and projects.
We love the public community and the support we get, and we address your requests as much as we can.
We are always excited to get feedback, bug reports, and pull requests.