Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
Added faster start up
Removed IRC Seed support
Updated version to 1.2
V1.2 requires user to resync from the start. User has to manually delete old data from EnergyCoin folder in %appdata%
Please backup wallet.dat before doing so.
- Coin Control features
- Update to OpenSSL1.0.1h (security fix for SSL http RPC)
- Updated Windows installer
- Updated Mac OSX installer
What is coin control?
When you send bitcoins to someone else, the bitcoin client chooses kinda randomly which of your addresses will send the coins. With coin control you can exactly choose, which of your addresses will be the sending addresses. And even more specific which of your unspent outputs will be the sending inputs.
This feature has now been ported to EnergyCoin windows wallet. and github source has also been updated.
Coin Control features.
In order to run this version under Raspberry Pi your should install dependencies using following commands:
- sudo apt-get update
- sudo apt-get install libboost-system1.49 libboost-filesystem1.49 libboost-thread1.49 libboost-program-options1.49 libqt4-gui libqt4-network libdb5.1++ libminiupnpc-dev
- tar xvf EnergyCoin-1.1.2-arm.tar.gz
This version tested at Raspberry Pi under QEMU.
This release is a beta version. and its being worked on. However its fully functional. And connects to original blockchain.