Tassle is a kit of .NET Standart components. Since .NET Core is introduced, everything in .NET world now smaller and portable. While .NET developers are still adapting to the new ecosystem, Tassle's convention and mindset will help you to understand how things will work and be handled in brand new .NET and how new tools can be extended to provide new features.
This project is the product of many years of iterative development and combined community knowledge. However you're free to use this components in the way that you want, you'll be learning best practises underneath them.
Previous iteration of this project is named tasslehoff-library and deprecated with the release of .NET Core.
- Dashboard: https://dev.azure.com/eserozvataf/Tassle
- Builds: https://dev.azure.com/eserozvataf/Tassle/_build
- Releases: https://dev.azure.com/eserozvataf/Tassle/_releases2
- Production: http://tassle.azurewebsites.net/
- Staging: http://tassle-staging.azurewebsites.net/
- Testing: http://tassle-testing.azurewebsites.net/
- Development: http://tassle-development.azurewebsites.net/
Quick start to use
You'll find the components at nuget.org as soon as they released.
To run sample web api on your computer or hosting environment,
docker run -p 5000:80 eserozvataf/tassle
Quick start to contribute
.NET Core SDK is installed on your system first.
Clone a sample app's git repo
git clone https://github.com/eserozvataf/tassle.git - and switch to branch
you'd like to contribute on.
dotnet restore to install dependencies. Then run
to ensure it is building properly.
See GitHub Projects for more.
- .NET Core (https://www.microsoft.com/net/download)
GPL v3, for further details, please see LICENSE file
It is publicly open for any contribution. Bugfixes, new features and extra modules are welcome.
- To contribute to code: Fork the repo, push your changes to your fork, and submit a pull request.
- To report a bug: If something does not work, please report it using GitHub Issues.