A no-sql .NET database which implements a single table per file.
FileDb is a free to use simple NoSQL database for .NET. The Standard.NET version allows cross-platform use across Windows, Xamarin Mac, Android and IOS. Use FileDb in your .NET and mobile phone applications where you need a simple, searchable, updatable local database.
- Stores one table per file, including its index
- Extremely small size DLL
- Encryption fully supported - easily encrypt your data
- Supports field types Int, UInt, Bool, String, Byte, Float, Double and DateTime and also arrays of the same types
- Index supports a single Primary Key field (optional)
- Ideal cross-platform database for mobile phone development using Xamarin
- FileDb is VERY FAST
- FileDb is FREE to use in your applications
- Use with LINQ to Objects to achieve full relational capability
- Supports typed datasets, so you can use either the built-in Table or your own POCO objects (Plain Old Class Object)
- Database Explorer tool available at http://eztools-software.com/tools/FileDb/Explorer.asp