JSC build scripts for Android
This repository contains scripts for building the JSC library for Android. The build scripts bundle JSC as a shared library into an Android AAR file, which makes it easy to use it in Android projects built with Buck or Gradle.
- OS X or Linux - the build process have not been tested on other platforms.
- Android dev environment setup (SDK + NDK)
- Buck - configured to work with Android (see Quick Start for instructions)
- Maven (3.2+)
- Used command line utilities: ruby (2.0+), zip, curl
2. Build the AAR with Buck (this may take a while)
buck build :android-jsc
As build step may take a while, consider using
--load-limit options of
buck command. This may slow the build process down, but should let you use your computer with less hiccups while the build is running.
3. Install the AAR in you local maven repository:
Use the android-jsc AAR
After installation, the android-jsc AAR file should be accessible through maven:
1. Using BUCK
android_prebuilt_aar( name = 'android-jsc', aar = ':android-jsc-aar', ) remote_file( name = 'android-jsc-aar', url = 'mvn:org.webkit:android-jsc:aar:r174650', sha1 = '880cedd93f43e0fc841f01f2fa185a63d9230f85', )
2. Using gradle
The resulting AAR can be also located in your local maven repository (usually under