Forio's Route Optimizer combines linear optimization in Julia with Google Maps. The completed project runs on Forio's Epicenter platform here.
To run on Epicenter
Before running the project, a Google Maps API Key is required
- Copy the 'public' folder into your Epicenter project. Tutorial here.
- Verify from your project settings that your project is set to 'public'. Tutorial here.
- Change YOUR_KEY_HERE in index.html to reference your Google Maps API key.
To run locally
- npm install
- bower install
- grunt production or grunt server
- Copy the 'configure.default.json' file into the same folder and name the new file 'config.json'
- Change the "YOUR_API_KEY" value to your API Key
Additional details on our methods and motivation are in our blog post.
© Forio Corporation, 2014. All rights reserved.