Join GitHub today
Welcome to the FSTDT development wiki!
Right now this wiki just contains information and references for anybody interested in helping make the new version of FSTDT. More stuff will be added later!
Wanna help out?
- shy (spikedee)
- pyro (notriddle)
- SomeApe (needsagithub)
- Server: irc.digibase.ca
- Main channel: #fstdt
- Dev channel: #fstdt-dev
boringbot: the #fstdt/#fstdt-dev bot
- You can use boringbot to leave a message for someone using
!tell $user $something, where
$useris whom you wish to leave a message, and
$messageis what you want to say. (Leave out the dollar signs.)
- When you leave the channel and come back, boringbot will automatically give you any messages you received while you were gone.
- Make sure to give him a
!botsnackfor being a good bot!
- Boringbot can also do lots of other neat things. Try asking it for
!helpor check out its GitHub to get started.
Here are some useful references and tutorials. Feel free to add your own.
- Learn Elixir in One Video (title not intended to be a factual statement — still an excellent getting-started overview, though)
- Elixir for Beginners (video series)
- Elixir School
- Elixir Docs
- YsCodes bugs, quirks, and other oddities: Way too many issues here to actually put them in issues.