- Updated to JUCE 5.0.0
- Linux Intel and Raspberry PI binaries no longer require X11 libraries to be available
- Added support for standard Unix --help, -h and --version arguments
- Added binary for Raspberry PI Jessie Linux
- Changed default middle C octave to 3 for note names, which is the most common one.
- Added support for virtual MIDI input ports on Linux and macOS.
- Added ability to set the octave for middle C for note name input and output.
- Made the output of MIDI messages honor the hexadecimal setting for numbers.
- Added support for note names for input and for output.
- Added support for older macOS versions.
Initial release of ReceiveMIDI.
Please read the README for instructions.