GDISF Teaching Materials
Teaching materials for HTML, CSS, JS, and HTML5. We maintain our Open Source materials on this repo.
- Read So You Want To Teach A Workshop
- Read our Curriculum Creation Guide in the wiki
- Make sure that all curricula are in line with the GDI mission and an appropriate topic/level for our members. This may include:
- Topics that complement and expand our Front End Web Development curriculum
- Industry-relevant topics for advanced students (these students already work in the industry and range from Associate/Junior to Senior and above)
- Topics that students have requested to learn
- Would you like to fork an existing workshop? Check out these resources: GDI Curriculum Review site girldevelopit.com
- Make a Pull Request. You may want to use the
example/directory to get started with the required templates. Your PR must must include:
- Lecture slides
- Hands-on exercises
- Solutions to exercises
- Follow Up Email
- If you want your workshop to be included in our national website, check out this review rubric. Please note that this is not a requirement for inclusion in this repository.