nodebob ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
nodebob is a build tool for node-webkit written in windows batch script.
Write your node-webkit project inside the
app folder and build your native win application in just one click!
- nodebob creates the folder
releasethat contains all the necessary files to build a standalone application without dependencies
- you can also add your custom application icon in
node-webkit is an app runtime based on
- Apps written in modern HTML5, CSS3, JS and WebGL.
- Complete support for Node.js APIs and all its third party modules.
- Good performance: Node and WebKit runs in the same thread: Function calls are made straightforward;
- objects are in the same heap and can just reference each other;
- Easy to package and distribute apps.
- Available on Linux, Mac OSX and Windows
nodebob uses a number of open source projects to work properly:
- 7-zip - a lightware file archiver, v9.20
- Anolis Resourcer - a windows resource editor, v0.9.0
- node-webkit - v0.8.3-win32
Windows 7 32-bit & 64-bit.
git clone https://github.com/geo8bit/nodebob.git nodebob