On behalf of the Nikola team, I am pleased to announce the immediate availability of Nikola v7.8.1. It fixes some bugs and adds new features.
What is Nikola?
Nikola is a static site and blog generator, written in Python.
It can use Mako and Jinja2 templates, and input in many popular markup formats, such as reStructuredText and Markdown — and can even turn Jupyter (IPython) Notebooks into blog posts! It also supports image galleries, and is multilingual. Nikola is flexible, and page builds are extremely fast, courtesy of doit (which is rebuilding only what has been changed).
Find out more at the website: https://getnikola.com/
pagesin most of the codebase (Issue
- Report missing/unknown dates in posts with filenames
(Issues #2505, #2506)
- Report filename of post that raised exception when scanning
typefield in post lists
- Don’t crash if a post list has no posts (Issue #2489)
- Add Hebrew translation by Yitzhak Bar Geva
- Add Chinese (Traditional)
zh_TWtranslation by Po-Wen Chi
nikola theme --list-installed(Issue #2504)
KATEX_AUTO_RENDERsetting to configure math delimiters
- Update KaTeX version to 0.6.0: support aligned math display
- Better support for a tree of files in