Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
New features, bug fixes, tests and code cleanup are included is this new release 0.9.17.
- Corrected exit codes of built-in commands
- Added default support for sudo_noexec.so in LD_PRELOAD. This feature comes with a new variable 'allowed_shell_escape' to allow admins to escape the new default behavior. Thank you Luca Berra for this contribu-
- Added Python3 compatibility. Thank you Tristan Cacqueray (@TristanCacqueray) for your help!
- Added restricted environement variables that cannot be updated by user. Thank you Tristan Cacqueray (@TristanCacqueray) for this contribution!
- Added export command in built-ins
- Added WinSCP support. Thank you @faberge-eggs for this contribution!
- Added tox testing. Thank you Tristan Cacqueray (@TristanCacqueray) for your contribution!
- Correct logrotate configuration. Thank you Rune Schjellerup Philosof for your patch suggestion.
- Code cleanup
(More information in the git commit log)
Many new features, bug fixes and news tests are included is this new release 0.9.17.
- Added include_dir directive to include split configuration files from a directory.
- Added possibility of using 'all' for sudo commands
- Replaced os.system by subprocess (python)
- Added support for sudo -u
- Corrected shell variable expansion
- Corrected bugs in aliases support
- Fixed timer (idle session)
- Added exit code support
- Fixed wrong group reference for logging
- Replaced Python os.system with subprocess
Lots of new code, and code cleanup has been done in this version. There the complete changelog.
- Added support to login script. Thank you Laurent Debacker for the patch.
- Fixed auto-complete failing with "-"
- Fixed bug where forbidden commands still execute if strict=1
- Fixed auto-completion complete of forbidden paths
- Fixed wrong parsing &, | or ; characters
- Added urandom function definition for python 2.3 compat
- Corrected env variable expansion
- Add support for cd command in aliases
- Split lshellmodule in multiple files under the lshell directory
- Fixed check_secure function to ignore quoted text
- Fixed multiple spaces escaping forbidden filtering
- Fixed log file permissions 644 -> 600
- Added possibility to override config file option via command-line
- Enabled job control when executing command
- Code cleanup and unit tests added