GroupDocs.Search for .NET
GroupDocs.Search for .NET API helps user to perform various search operations. It extracts text and metadata from different file formats and performs search over all user documents. In order to make search process fast and accurate, index is created and documents are added to it. Hence all the search queries or advanced searches are performed over the index.
|Examples||Contains the package of all .NET examples and sample files that will help you learn how to use product features.|
|Showcases||The UI project is an efficient ASP.NET MVC Application that demonstrates the core functionalities provided by GroupDocs.Search for .NET.|
How to Run the Examples
- You can either clone the repository using your favorite GitHub client or download the ZIP file from the above button.
- Extract the contents of the ZIP file to any folder on your computer. All the examples are located in the Examples folder.
- In the extracted files and folders, you can see solution file for C# Project..
- The project is created in Visual Studio 2012.
- Open the solution file in Visual Studio and build the project.
- On the first run, the dependencies will automatically be downloaded via NuGet.
- Data folder at the root folder of Examples contains some sample input templates used in code examples. It is mandatory that you download the Data folder along with the examples project.
- Open Program.cs file, all the examples are called from here.
- Uncomment the examples you want to run from within the project.
Please find more details for how to run the examples here.
- Website: www.groupdocs.com
- Product Home: GroupDocs.Search for .NET
- Installation: GroupDocs.Search for .NET NuGet Package
- API Reference: GroupDocs.Search for .NET API Reference
- Documentation: GroupDocs.Search for .NET Documentation
- Free Support: GroupDocs.Search for .NET Free Support Forum
- Paid Support: GroupDocs.Search for .NET Paid Support Helpdesk
- Blog: GroupDocs.Search for .NET Blog