- This repository is for sharing the best Red Gate SQL Prompt snippets
- Red Gate SQL Prompt is the industry standard for providing in-IDE code snippets, to speed you up when programming T-SQL
- See http://www.red-gate.com/products/sql-development/sql-prompt/ for more information
- SQL Prompt's default snippets are great, but not at all collaborative
- This repository aims to make the process of templating SQL code more collaborative
- See: http://www.sqlservercentral.com/articles/SQL+PROMPT/127715/
How do I get set up?
- Install Red Gate SQL Prompt. It works in SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS), and SQL Server Development Tools in Visual Studio (SSDT)
- Clone this Repo to the following directory: "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Red Gate\SQL Prompt 6\Snippets"
- Manage snippets via the SQL Prompt Snippet Manager
- Fork this repo
- Add / edit snippets
- Keep snippet-list.txt (root directory) updated
- Submit contributions as Pull Requests