This is the migration tool for HackMD to upgrade to version 0.4.0.
Because we've dropped MongoDB from version 0.4.0.
Use this tool if you were running a old version HackMD server.
And have some old data need to transfer to new DB schemas.
- Install node (at least 4.2), and run
- You need to specify some settings in the file
- old_db_mongodb: old MongoDB connection string.
- old_db_postgresql: old PostgreSQL connection string.
- new_db: new DB connect settings, see more here
- run the
app.jsas you like (in most case
node app.jsis enough)
- Wait for migration, will take more time if you have large amount of data.