DynSite is an extension of the html publishing scheme of orgmode in Emacs, which simplifies the way that multiple projects with different configurations are defined for one or many websites.
- Set project properties through org files.
- Add folders and subfolders automacitally to projects.
- Inherit project propeties in subprojects with their own configurations.
- Simplify the addition of and switching between multiple sites (where each site contains several projects)
- Automatically set relative paths in links of files in subprojects, to ensure access of css and other linked files.
The source code is contained in publish-setup.el
The documentation is found in dynsite.org (orgmode format) and in dynsite.html (html format). The html was produced by using DynSite itself. The setup is found in orgmode.org/config.org and config.el
To try dynsite out, put the dynsite.el file somewhere in your emacs-lisp load path, and then load this file:
Code: (load-file “config.el”)
Ioannis Zannos [2013-10-13 Sun 17:04]