This application demonstrates Ember.js beyond that of a trivial 'Hello World!' in the form of a bare-bones, streaming radio experience.
- Ember.js (1.0.0-pre4)
- Twitter Bootstrap
- SoundCloud HTML5 widget
- Fire up the app by opening 'index.html' in your browser.
- Click on a 'Station' to see what tracks it has.
- Click on a 'Track' to play it.
- In the textfield, enter 'Justin Martin' to see Stations update.
- Check out the page source and look at js/apps.js
- It was based on the original Ember.js starter-kit.
- The application currently lacks functionality to interact with a backend.
- No warranty; code provided as-is.