- 2Checkout intergration (https://github.com/interactive32/TwoCheckout-DuckSell-Plugin)
- PayPal intergration (https://github.com/interactive32/PayPal-DuckSell-Plugin)
- BitPay integration
- API plugin
- Customer support
- Customer Files
- Blue customer area
- Free product
- Mailchimp intergration
- Download info
- Custom invoice
- Product emails
Plugin Installation Instructions
- Sign in to your DuckSell application as admin.
- Navigate to 'Manage' under plugins on left side menu.
- Click on 'Add New' button.
- Using 'Browse' button find your plugin zip archive and click on 'Submit' to upload it.
- After upload has been completed you will be able to see new item on plugins section where you can go to configure your new plugin.
Note: If you are unable to upload plugin you can manually unpack plugin archive and upload the content to this directory: your_public_path/shop/inc/app/Plugins/