Inviwo - Interactive Visualization Workshop
Inviwo is a software framework for rapid visualization prototyping.
Package releases and information is available at www.inviwo.org
Below follow some general information about the framework:
- Freely available under the Simplified BSD License.
- Cross-platform and runs on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
- Easily extendable through inclusion of external modules and projects.
- The core is written in C/C++ only, with minor dependencies.
- Modern graphics programming through OpenGL (>= 3.3 Core) related modules.
- Parallel computing on multiple platforms (GPU/CPU) through OpenCL (>= 1.0) related modules.
- Python (> 3.2) scripting and computation is supported through provided modules.
- The primary GUI is based on Qt (Supported >= 5.12).
- A minimal application is available, utilizing GLFW 3 for multiple window and context management.
- The project and module configuration/generation is performed through CMake (>= 3.12.0).
- Inviwo has been compiled in Visual Studio 2017, Clang 7, GCC 8, XCode 10
- C++17 Required
For help and general discussion join us on our Slack server
This work was supported by Linköping University, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Ulm University, and through grants from the Swedish e-Science Research Centre (SeRC).