Inviwo - Interactive Visualization Workshop
Inviwo is a software framework for rapid visualization prototyping.
Package releases and information is available at www.inviwo.org
Below follow some general information about the framework:
- Freely available under the Simplified BSD License.
- Cross-platform and runs on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
- Easily extendable through inclusion of external modules and projects.
- The core is written in C/C++ only, with minor dependencies.
- Modern graphics programming through OpenGL (>= 3.2 Core) related modules.
- Parallel computing on multiple platforms (GPU/CPU) through OpenCL (>= 1.0) related modules.
- Python (> 3.2) scripting and computation is supported through provided modules.
- The primary GUI is based on Qt (Supported >= 5.3).
- A minimal application is available, utilizing GLFW 3 for multiple window and context management.
- The project and module configuration/generation is performed through CMake (>= 3.2.0).
- Inviwo has been compiled in Visual Studio (>= 2015), XCode (>= 5), KDevelop (>= 4), Make.
- C++14 Required
This work was supported by Linköping University, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Ulm University, and through grants from the Swedish e-Science Research Centre (SeRC).