WordPress Options Class
Options Class for WordPress plugins & themes
- Added CSS for tabs.
- Added 'before' and 'after' strings for input() function.
- Added check for
select()function. Now we can use array or string as value.
- Added methods: number, button, submit and hidden to allow create those form elements.
- Allow using simple array for radio options.
- Handle "theme" mode to fix assets URL.
- Added ability to produce "hidden" name, prefixed by underscore.
- Fixed prolblem with warning. Props for Michał
- Handle "checkbox", and "switch_button" fields.
- Improved submenu building.
- Added $option['options'] sanitization.
- Fixed a problem with classes for textarea tag.
- Fixed problem with jQuery UI slider, there was 100 as default for min value.
- IMPROVMENT: added slide for checkboxes.
- IMPROVMENT: added select2.
- IMPROVMENT: added indivudual functions to render elements.
- IMPROVMENT: added ability to create option page in any point of menu
- IMPROVMENT: added meta boxes
- IMPROVMENT: added page load hook
- IMPROVMENT: added script enqueue
- IMPROVMENT: added build-in option page
- IMPROVMENT: integrate tabs display (no more external js in theme or plugin)
- BUGFIX: fix remebering last used tab for theme usage
- IMPROVMENT: init can read both setting: plugin & themes
- IMPROVMENT: add option array filter
- IMPROVMENT: add method to register settings without prefix
- BUGFIX: default value only when is need
- IMPROVMENT: added remove two options to "decativate plugin" function
- IMPROVMENT: added email type input
- BUGFIX: repair some php warnigs
- IMPROVMENT: added filter to change options
- IMPROVMENT: added get_option_group function
- IMPROVMENT: added helper for wp_dropdown_categories
- IMPROVMENT: added helper for wp_dropdown_pages
- BUGFIX: repair get_option, to prevent return always default if null
- IMPROVMENT: added force_default to get_option method
- IMPROVMENT: add min/max attributes to filed type "number"
- IMPROVMENT: add get_option_name method