Open TX Portal Voice Pack
This is a complete OpenTX voice pack based on the popular "Portal" game. Every voice in this pack has been adapted to sound like GLADoS, the main antagonist in the Portal series. There are some other lines from other in game characters as well.
For full setup instructions, plesae refer to this video on my YouTube channel. This sound pack can be installed like any other sound pack for OpenTX, so if you're familiar with the process, you can simply download the files in this repo and get started.
- The startup sound "hello.wav" is the announcer from the beginning of Portal 2. There is an alternate startup sound in the "SYSTEM" folder labeled "hello2.wav"
- Signal warnings are replaced with Wheatley asking "Where are you going?" and to "just turn around..."
- Mid/Min/Max trim warnings are replaced by buzzers and puzzle completion warnings.
- Custom switch warning.
- Every file in the voice pack has had a GLADoS effect applied to it, making this the first COMPLETE Portal voice pack for OpenTX.
- There are standard warnings / alerts for just about everything, and there are also upwards of 15 - 20 custom quotes / lines from the games.
About the Creator / Voice Pack
I'm a web designer / developer by day, and flying quadcopters is one of my favorite hobbies. I just got a Taranis QX7 for Christmas and decided to take some time to create a fun voice pack for the community. I'm releasing the pack free of charge, but if you like this pack and want to support me, drop by and check out my YouTube channel and consider giving me a subscription. Thanks!