Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Projects Using JGraphT
Here are some projects which use JGraphT (add yours here):
- The Volta project uses JGraphT for modeling control flow graphs in Java.
- Ontology example
- GrALoG - a tool to edit/visualize mathematical structures and algorithms running on them
- Morphoo - An object transformation framework for java
- http://www.graphclasses.org - The Information System on Graph Classes and their Inclusions (ISGCI) uses JGraphT to record the relations between graph classes.
- REWOO Scope We use JGraphT as an important part of our enterprise content management system REWOO Scope, to model dependencies created by an excel-like formula language.
- XML Boiler Automatic conversion of XML documents and its parts based on RDF data for XML namespaces
- GAMA is a modeling and simulation development environment for building spatially explicit agent-based simulations.
Maven Central allows you to explore downstream projects.
- Aaron Harnly at Columbia University used JGraphT for role prediction based on analysis of email content and communication topology